We aim to build a fan community to help us build iPhone and Android controlled Rovers such as Quadcopters, Helicopters, Tanks, Buggies, GoKarts, Submarines, Balloons, UFO’s and any other thin gee that you can think of for us to control.
- 4x PWM ESC Controller ports allow you to control up to 4 servos or commercial 10Amp-100Amp ESC devices typically used in RC hobby toys. Any unused PWM controller port can be used to control normal 5VDC relays and switches.
- 2x One (1) Amp Brushed motor controllers. Can control any small DC Brushed motors on robots, rovers, and tanks. these two motor controllers can alternatively be used to control 2 separate shape mem
ory muscle wires such as nitinol ™ in tiny missile and air guns in RC Tanks.
- State of the Art tiny GPS module. Allow you to create path based UAV unmanned UAV Pilots that can fly up to 300ft, follow your programmed path and return back to your control within the extended WiFi range. We will build these rover projects using Marine WiFi antennas and Routers for extended range of up to 10 miles… how fun!!!
- 1x Analog sensor input to determine range from other objects or ground in case of a flying rover.
- Lastly but the most important part is the WiFi controller chip and the accompanying iPhone and Android control software the you can simply download from the iTunes or the Android marketplace.
So we hope you’ll join us to expand the world of “Internet of Things” and lets control Rover Thingees together and have some fun…